The Storytellers’ Day Out – 28th March
A day of creative, gentle writing workshops to inspire connection and spark joy.
Have you fallen a little bit out of love with creating written content?
Are you struggling to put on paper what it is that makes your business special and unique?
Does writing feel like a chore, rather than a pleasure?
Do you deserve to slow down and revel in some playful creativity with other lovely humans? (Hint, the answer to this last one is a resounding YES!).
I’m on a mission to re-ignite your joy when it comes to writing, and perhaps to unlock some new writing love affairs outside of your business life. Over the last few years we’ve had to live so much of our lives through screens, and have been lacking in opportunities for meaningful, inspiring connection with like-minded people. Let’s change that, shall we?
Enter The Storytellers’ Day Out!
WHAT IS IT?
An in-person day of fun and creative writing workshops, to help push you gently out of your comfort zone, hone your brand voice (or discover it for the first time!) and find real joy in writing.
WHERE IS IT?
A private space in Esquires Coffee, SW12 9HA 2 mins walk from Balham tube station (fairylights, comfy sofas, eclectic antiques, delicious pastries. Check, check and double check!)
WHEN IS IT?
Tuesday 28th March, 10am – 4pm
- A range of writing exercises and opportunities to help you get playful and look at words and the way you use them in a new way
- Tea and coffee, delicious lunch, sweet treats and a glazz of celebratory fizz
- An intimate group of max 10 people
- Guaranteed 1:1 slot with me to look over something you find particularly tough when writing for business, to be decided on email in advance of the event (ideas: About page, insta captions, blog posts, tag line)
- Detailed handouts to take home with you and tackle at your own pace
- A goodie bag of lovely things just for you.
WHY SHOULD I BOOK IT?
Because you deserve to have fun exploring the power of words and the way you use them. Because you deserve a day out among like-minded souls, learning and writing and laughing and sharing ideas. Because you deserve to feel like your words have worth.
4 in stock